need for speed prestige gold

Chry-1986

• 3 weeks later...

what do you think of the prestige races ? some races are impossible to get gold...i have make in order from first race and make over 16 gold medals...but now im freeze in one race drift...[/size]

I know that its hard trophy at the start.. I think ure using wrong drift settings. Write to my email: [email protected]

• 2 weeks later...

Cheap cheap cheap. Pure bullsh!t dlc.

I dont know how people beat those ridiculous gymkhana and drift events. Im done with this game. After spending near 13 hours on this dlc i just got 19 gold medals and some of them are impossible. You cant even control your car properly thanks to the bad handeling system and game physics and now you have to beat some stupid records. Congratulation to everybody who got the trophy

Cheap cheap cheap. Pure bullsh!t dlc.

I dont know how people beat those ridiculous gymkhana and drift events. Im done with this game. After spending near 13 hours on this dlc i just got 19 gold medals and some of them are impossible. You cant even control your car properly thanks to the bad handeling system and game physics and now you have to beat some stupid records. Congratulation to everybody who got the trophy

It took me around 70 hours for all the golds and you're almost halfway after only 13, that's pretty good. It'd be a shame to give up now :(