Mobile unlocks for PS4 game

LordCrush1913

Hey guys!

Recently I found out that there's a Mortal Kombat X mobile game/companion app with which you can unlock some Costumes, gold and other things for the Console game. You just have to link your Warner Bros account both on the mobile and the console game and with certain progress you unlock different things.

However, there's a way to unlock all items instantly. You just need another person who has unlocked them on the mobile already. If they go to wbplay.com they can unlink their account from their ps4, change their password, then you sign into their account on your ps4 and you get everything they unlocked. Afterwards you can log out again and they can change their password again and it won't affect anyone. :)

I live in germany and that companion app isn't on our Play Store because of "violence" or something, so I wanted to know if there's someone here who has unlocked the items and would like to help me out :D

edit: A list with what you have to do to unlock what

Complete a 2x Currency Ladder    Profile Module Background
Win Your First Fight    2,500 Koins
Complete a Ladder    2,500 Koins
Complete an MP Ladder    2,500 Koins
Reach Your Daily War Point Contribution Cap    Player Module Border
Finish a Challenge Ladder    Character Skin – Klassic Mileena
Level a Character to Level 5    2,500 Koins
Level a Character to Level 20    Player Module Icon
Level a Character to Level 40    Character Skin – Kitana
Complete the First Bracket in Battle Mode    Player Module Background
Complete the Second Bracket in Battle Mode    Player Module Icon
Complete the Third Bracket in Battle Mode    Character Skin – Farmer Jax
Complete the Fourth Bracket in Battle Mode    Player Module Icon
Break 5 Test Your Might Objects    Player Module Background
Complete 5 Multiplayer Ladders    Player Module Border
Complete 10 Multiplayer Ladders    Player Module Icon
Complete 25 Multiplayer Ladders    Player Module Border
Complete 50 Multiplayer Ladders    5,000 Koins
Complete 100 Multiplayer Ladders    Character Skin – Injustice Scorpion

source: http://attackofthefanboy.com/guides/mortal-kombat-x-mobile-to-console-unlockables-guide/

Edited by LordCrush1913

If they go to wbplay.com they can unlink their account from their ps4, change their password, then you sign into their account on your ps4 and you get everything they unlocked. Afterwards you can log out again and they can change their password again and it won't affect anyone. :)

What other kinds of interesting things can I do while strangers trust me to log into their wbplay.com accounts?

• Like 1

pretty sure this violates all kinds of TOSes and isn't really allowed on here?! i could be wrong, tho.

it's definitely the case if someone asks to share (PSN) accounts for game sharing or whatever around here, so i guess this applies, too?

other than that: what DaivRules said. i would never give anyone my account data on the internet, not even if i change my password just for this case. i guess accounts have been banned for lesser reasons ;)

I saw people doing this in other communities so I figured I could ask if anyone would like to help me out for those couple costumes. It would be known if accounts were banned due to this and I wouldn't ask other people to risk that if that was the case.

Also, afaik you can't really do much with a WBPlay account besides linking it to get a costume or two in a few games so there couldn't really be harm done. However, of course I understand people who don't agree with this and I won't judge them ;)

I'm well aware of the forum rules and this doesn't violate any. Also, according to the list I posted and what's on the WBPlay website, you don't get anything that would help you progress in the game or its trophies. The only useful item are the few costumes which are visual only.

I don't really understand why you find this offensive :P

Edited by LordCrush1913