Anybody else having PS Now Error?

Just wondering if anyone else is getting the same unidentified error on PS now? Was working fine a couple days ago. Now I get this error message then get stuck on the Authorizing screen. Tried restarting my modem and resetting my network connections. Nothing. My connection is wired, and my internet speed hasn't changed and is fine. Sony hasn't said anything (Big surprise) but it seems some other people are having the same problem. Wondering if its the same for anyone here?

I'm getting the exact same problem (made an account on this website just to post this). I also tried what you mentioned and no dice. For me this problem started occurring about 16 hours ago, I was just playing a PS Now game before that. 

And others are experiencing this problem as well:

https://www.reddit.com/r/PlayStationNow/comments/4plhn5/ps_now_not_working/

Edited by aabil11
  • Like 1

I'm getting the exact same problem (made an account on this website just to post this). I also tried what you mentioned and no dice. For me this problem started occurring about 16 hours ago, I was just playing a PS Now game before that. 

And others are experiencing this problem as well:

https://www.reddit.com/r/PlayStationNow/comments/4plhn5/ps_now_not_working/

Sounds like a problem on Sonys end. I'll try contacting them when I get some free time but I won't hold my breath that they'll have any solutions. I'll post any info I get. It's too bad because I was really enjoying Now.

I was playing psnow all night last night, and all day today with no issue so im not sure what the problem is.

You can even check my trophy log, ive been playing Shadow of the Colossus on PSNow, just got a few trophies in it earlier today, and one last night.

I certainly hope you get your problem fixed because PSNow is quite an enjoyable service.

Edited by danceswithsloths