Laggy in boot up!

AncLEoniX

Alright I don't know if I'm the only one. Got 7 days digitally thru the NA store. Downloaded it Sunday to play tonight, and when I got to start up the game all of the loading icons/screens take a few minutes each to run thru. When I was finally able to get in a game it seemed to work fine. Yet it took me about 35-40 just to start a new single player campaign. Is anyone else seeming to have this issue?

There's the eerily similar "minecraft" lag here.   Where you get the 1 sec or so stutter stop ever minute or so, but oddly I'm used to it.  What I'm not getting is the long loading screens, things have been loading up just fine but.  It's just that multiplayer has been very hit or miss with staying connected and last night had quite a few ce errors where the app instantly closed and tons of disconnects.  I smell a patch coming soon, or atleast I really hope so because while this game is overwhelming in the creation dept. and can be frustrating starting out in a way... I've already begun to learn a lot and it has tons and tons of potential and when you find a good location to set up base it's ridiculously fun.  Especially in the MP area if you get a few people that want to have similar goals and ideas.  It seems like the game wasn't quite ready, and more importantly the servers weren't or aren't up to par.  

Still very very interesting game.  I probably should've waited to get it... and I still can't believe how smart a few people I've been playing with are!  I mean the tower defense part of this game is just stellar!  one part of minecraft I wished and wished upon each night... that like 40 zombies would attack.  lol.  This game is just crazy deep in the crafting dept.   that day 7...