Amazing! Technical bonus

Ih8crash666

The AMAZING! Technical bonuses are earned by going through certain areas in each level. Here is how you get them:

1) Stage 2 (Cryo) - during the falling spike section, instead of going to the right, keep going down, making sure not to touch the spikes. 

2) Stage 4 (Mic) - As you progress through the level, there is an area where there will be a platform, and there will be 3 recovery xel inside of a small gap. Without touching the ground beneath, you must dash through the gap and get the 3 recovery xel.

3) Stage 5 (Bat) - Close to the end of the level, you will be on a conveyor belt, and there will be boxes that rain from the opening on the ceiling. At the end of the conveyor belt on the wall, there is a hidden passageway that is blocked by a box. Blow the box up, and go through it. Once done, you will encounter 2 xels and flying enemy bot. In the same area as the bot, there is a pit that you must drop down, but be careful. At the very bottom there is a land mine. To get the AMAZING! Technical bonus, you must fall down, and keep sticking to the right so that you can grab the box that is to the right of the land mine. 

4) Stage 6 (Avi) - After the mini boss fight, proceed through the monkey bots on the ground that you landed on, and head to the upper area. In this part, there are 4 monkey bots that are hanging from the ceiling. To get this one, you must make it through to the other side without touching the ground.

5) Stage 9 (Call) - There is a room with 2 large robots that, once they have spotted you, will throw their blades. Just before they spot you, there will be a box on the ground. Quickly jump on the box, and grab the ladder that is directly above the box and climb up. If done right, you should be able to reach the top before they even throw their blades at you.

5) Stage 11 (Battle Colosseum) - About halfway through the level, there is a section where there are green blocks that constantly move up and down, along with 2 enemy bots (a turret and a speed bot). Stand on the last green block, then, when it reaches the appropriate level, jump up and grab the ledge close to the ceiling, Climb up, and you will get the last AMAZING! Technical Bonus.

I have tried my best to describe on how to get the bonuses. If you need any help, just send me a message.

Edited by GarciaFever

I just got all the Amazing bonuses according to the in-game achievements, but NO TROPHY. What happened to this game? Delay after delay....for glitched trophies? I guess it isn't too bad to some people, but I like trying to get platinum trophies for games. It's like an extra "metagame", so to speak, to the games I play and this game doesn't even give you credit for the trophies you've rightly earned. Just wow....

I just got all the Amazing bonuses according to the in-game achievements, but NO TROPHY. What happened to this game? Delay after delay....for glitched trophies? I guess it isn't too bad to some people, but I like trying to get platinum trophies for games. It's like an extra "metagame", so to speak, to the games I play and this game doesn't even give you credit for the trophies you've rightly earned. Just wow....

Have you checked all of the AMAZING! bonuses that you've earned? Sometimes it may not register when you die right after getting the bonus. In that case, try getting the bonuses again on a different difficulty.