Level up the cars...

Randolf

Hi!

I have problems leveling up my street car. I have a perf 1299 car, but I need level up others cars to get platinum in all missions...

I'm trying repeating over and over again the jumps, same as I did with the perf car, but I only get 95% of times, the tires part (without level) or bucks...

I'm doing something wrong??

In all the jumps skills in the map, the reward it's a inteligent reward, even if I don't have any medal in the skill.... I thinks this it's strange or I dont understand how works this...

There are skills witch if I obtain platinum medal, I get tires part but if I get gold medal, my car level up...

Thanks!!

Platinum other skills to earn parts in different spec cars. This is what worked for me:

Street - Slalom, then Speed as your car gets better.

Dirt - Race Line, some jumps, Escape.

Raid - Scramble, Escape, Hill

Circuit - Speed, Jumps.

Also, I found platting the other skills besides jumps gave you a better chance of earning parts than rewards (i.e. Rims, cash, colors). It seems when they went to a Smart Loot rewards system, the developers knew players were taking advantage of jumps to boost cars quickly and tried to correct it.

• Like 1

Platinum other skills to earn parts in different spec cars. This is what worked for me:

Street - Slalom, then Speed as your car gets better.

Dirt - Race Line, some jumps, Escape.

Raid - Scramble, Escape, Hill

Circuit - Speed, Jumps.

Also, I found platting the other skills besides jumps gave you a better chance of earning parts than rewards (i.e. Rims, cash, colors). It seems when they went to a Smart Loot rewards system, the developers knew players were taking advantage of jumps to boost cars quickly and tried to correct it.

Thanks for you answer @PerryToxteth. You are right, I tried with other skills and 95% of times I get parts for level up instead rewards... It's slower and more difficult than jumps, but it's the better option... I hope avoid glitched trophies...

If you need help for Coast to Coast trophy, advice me... :)

I have all perks @choochie49.. Thanks anyway