Takodana HUB/Mission Glitch - FIXED

Many having problems obtaining the last mission on Takodana. Now the problem... that it isn't even is one.

Complete the level Crimson Corsair to unlock the necessary player & a trophy.

Once completed head back to Takodana and the last mission should be available on the HUB.

Simples  :)

The 2 people that had the problem on these forums I helped by saying just to manually load their save in the main menu. It worked for me and it worked for them, besides, I had 100% on Takodan before I had even started the side missions. So, not to be rude or anything, but I'm pretty sure you're wrong...

I just wanted to reply to this thread to let the OP know his fix worked for me.

I was in a similar situation to the person in the other thread about this, I had 3 "buy character" tokens showing as not bought on the map but I was only missing 1 Gold Brick / 1 Character Token.

The characters had already been bought, 1 would fight me the first time but defeating it didn't do anything. The other two were friendlies but again no icon.

I deleted my data, used load instead of continue to no avail.

So I decided to play that additional level Crimson Corsair and as the OP said upon completing it the character mission was added to my map.

In summary I really didn't have a problem it was just a combination of having not completed that additional level and the map glitching out showing characters as un-bought that was causing my confusion / belief there was a problem.