Server unstable?

rwd1997

I can play the multiplayer without lag and anything like that but when the time remain get to only 3 minute left I always lost the connection with some others players

Servers have been stable in my fairly recent experience on my alternate account. However my old router (a nearly decade old Belkin N150) would do exactly that and also gave me similar problems in Soul Sacrifice. An upgrade to an Asus N66W N900 has resolved all my wireless issues with my Vita and game servers.

It might be your equipment that is causing the issues.

Servers have always been volatile on this game, and situations change between Vita consoles. Sadly, the ways to fix this are not 100% safe they will work always so you'll be at luck's mercy.

One solution would be to change the Vita from NAT-Type 3 to NAT-Type 2:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Network-Support/How-to-change-Nat-Type-3-to-Nat-Type-2/td-p/13640033

Another one would be to forward ports on your router (careful if you go for this one):

http://www.computerhope.com/issues/ch001201.htm

Personally, my server problems lasted 6 months and none of these solutions worked, however, many people claim one of these 2 has solved their problems, and are also the least complicated ones.

Before you try any of this, it would be a good idea to go to other Wi-Fi connections btw. As Daiv says, it could be your equipment too.

I ended up getting the online trophies by playing on a McDonald's Wi-Fi.

Edited by Lord_of_Ra
  • Like 1

Servers have been stable in my fairly recent experience on my alternate account. However my old router (a nearly decade old Belkin N150) would do exactly that and also gave me similar problems in Soul Sacrifice. An upgrade to an Asus N66W N900 has resolved all my wireless issues with my Vita and game servers.

It might be your equipment that is causing the issues.

I don't think that is the router because I just change it 2 weeks ago and I play others games without a problem now. Sometimes is my network company problem because where I live there is only bad ones. After I saw that I wasn't able to play I started watching a Netflix movie in full resolution while I play and just the game stopped working

Servers have always been volatile on this game, and situations change between Vita consoles. Sadly, the ways to fix this are not 100% safe they will work always so you'll be at luck's mercy.

One solution would be to change the Vita from NAT-Type 3 to NAT-Type 2:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Network-Support/How-to-change-Nat-Type-3-to-Nat-Type-2/td-p/13640033

Another one would be to forward ports on your router (careful if you go for this one):

http://www.computerhope.com/issues/ch001201.htm

Personally, my server problems lasted 6 months and none of these solutions worked, however, many people claim one of these 2 has solved their problems, and are also the least complicated ones.

Before you try any of this, it would be a good idea to go to other Wi-Fi connections btw. As Daiv says, it could be your equipment too.

I ended up getting the online trophies by playing on a McDonald's Wi-Fi.

I will try to do that, hopefully it will work. To bad that in my country McDonald's don't have a proper internet even for Facebook Edited by rwd1997
  • Like 1

I will try to do that, hopefully it will work. To bad that in my country McDonald's don't have a proper internet even for Facebook

Surprisingly, it sucks here too. But It still worked perfectly for me in Mercenary's case.

No hurt in trying pal :)