Some dungeons missing from queue list.

kittygirl2010

I don't know what else to do.

I've tried to go directly to the dungeon itself to start it....nothing.

I've had other people be the group leader to start it....nothing, they don't have them in the queue either.

I've set the queue party to both public and private.....nothing!

Two dungeons are missing from my queue list and I don't know what to do. I can't do the missions that require me to go to them. It forces me to abandon them. If anyone else has a fix for this problem, I'd really appreciate it.

On a side note, I'm level 54, so they should be on there. The two dungeons are Pirate King's Retreat and The Spellplague Caverns.

Please help if you can! :/

I don't know what else to do.

I've tried to go directly to the dungeon itself to start it....nothing.

I've had other people be the group leader to start it....nothing, they don't have them in the queue either.

I've set the queue party to both public and private.....nothing!

Two dungeons are missing from my queue list and I don't know what to do. I can't do the missions that require me to go to them. It forces me to abandon them. If anyone else has a fix for this problem, I'd really appreciate it.

On a side note, I'm level 54, so they should be on there. The two dungeons are Pirate King's Retreat and The Spellplague Caverns.

Please help if you can! :/

Spellplague cavers was removed of the game according to neverwinter wiki. Pirate King's Retreat is a lv40+ dungeon.