Unable to post comments or rate the game guides.

Guyz i dont know why but neither i am able to rate the guides nor i am able to post any comments on them. Well i only try to rate or comment on guides for the games i have. When i click on post, nothing happens, my typed message dissapears and nothing gets posted.

Guyz i dont know why but neither i am able to rate the guides nor i am able to post any comments on them. Well i only try to rate or comment on guides for the games i have. When i click on post, nothing happens, my typed message dissapears and nothing gets posted.

This happen to me with the phone. Are you trying from PC or smartphone?
  • Like 1

This happen to me with the phone. Are you trying from PC or smartphone?

With phone.. oh ho.. everything on this site get posted through phone..so i went with the flow haha.. well thanx for opening my eyes and seems like to post comment i will have to open my laptop hehe.. but this i dont get this.. is it a bug or its designed to be this way??

With phone.. oh ho.. everything on this site get posted through phone..so i went with the flow haha.. well thanx for opening my eyes and seems like to post comment i will have to open my laptop hehe.. but this i dont get this.. is it a bug or its designed to be this way??

The site just isn't optimized very well for phone browsers