All's Fare in Love and War Trophy won't pop

Mint-x-Tea

Did anyone have this problem before?

I bought the Downtown Cab. company and received the first call.

After a while I received the second call and had to pick up the girl with the doctor as her boyfried. I managed to follow him until he stopped and then after the mission was completed no trophy popped..

I did backups of my savegame, deleted the game and reinstalled it, now I wait until I receive another call and try it again... I guess? :hmm:

Edited by Alexi-Sama

When I was playing this game on PS3, I had to wait several real days until I received a call to pick up a special passenger. Of course, it included my constant switch to GTAO back to the SP and so on, but, yeah, the wait was pretty long and I honestly don't remember what I did to trigger that call for the special fare. I accepted a lot of generic fares and denied a few but never had to delete the game, patch or anything.

When I was playing this game on PS3, I had to wait several real days until I received a call to pick up a special passenger. Of course, it included my constant switch to GTAO back to the SP and so on, but, yeah, the wait was pretty long and I honestly don't remember what I did to trigger that call for the special fare. I accepted a lot of generic fares and denied a few but never had to delete the game, patch or anything.

The call is not the problem but completing the mission after the call and still getting no trophy.

....but completing the mission after the call and still getting no trophy.

At time of working towards this trophy, my first call was to pick up this rich kid from the Observatory and drive to some place I don't remember and drive like crazy to make him happy (clearly, your first call is always a random special fare because you got something else), I remember getting a good reward for doing all of that. So, if the girl paid you a tip, then yeah, you should have the trophy. I also know that you have 9 attempts to make this count, I mean, wouldn't it be a better option to see if this issue repeats on the next one before deleting or removing game date from the console?

Check this link out to see if you did all of that, mission name is Follow Car:

http://gta.wikia.com/wiki/Private_Taxi_Fare

• Like 1

I did cloud backup my saves before deleting them and then reinstalled the game and restored my saves. I'll probably wait until the next fare and see what happens when completing it..thanks :)

Edited by Alexi-Sama