Profile Not Updating

A6V9T

Hey everyone,

I've been collecting trophies for the past week or two and I've noticed that my profile hasn't updated in a while. I don't have a premium account, but it usually updates every couple of days. I have checked solutions and:

-Yes, I have synced my PSN account

-And yes I have checked my settings on PS4 and none of my trophies are hidden and settings are set for "Anyone" to view

Any solutions?

Hey everyone,

I've been collecting trophies for the past week or two and I've noticed that my profile hasn't updated in a while. I don't have a premium account, but it usually updates every couple of days. I have checked solutions and:

-Yes, I have synced my PSN account

-And yes I have checked my settings on PS4 and none of my trophies are hidden and settings are set for "Anyone" to view

Any solutions?

It updates automatically once a day, but you can manually update it by typing your name into the box on the homepage or pressing your name on the top-right of the site (not the forums, the main site), and select "Update Profile" from the dropdown.

If you don't manually update it after a while, the site thinks you're inactive and stops automatically updating until it's manually updated again.

Edited by BlindMango

I just updated it for you and it looks like you last earned trophies earlier today. Does that help?

It updates automatically once a day, but you can manually update it by typing your name into the box on the homepage or pressing your name on the top-right of the site (not the forums, the main site), and select "Update Profile" from the dropdown.

If you don't manually update it after a while, the site thinks you're inactive and stops automatically updating until it's manually updated again.

Thank you both! :)