Statistics and Bonuses do not appear

I completed the game on Crushing difficulty in my first save data. After finishing it I did the glitch/exploit for the Spedrun/Sharpshooter trophies. After searching for extras in my menu, they do not appear and my statistics are reset. My version is 1.0. Is there any solution? Do I have to remove my save file and complete the game again?

Edited by Pottercito_

The extras should be tied to the profile. Have you tried deleting the save you used to glitch the game? Maybe try backing up your profile and crushing save to usb or plus storage, then deleting them and recopying them to the system again. There would be no reason why everything wouldn't be restored after relaunching the app.

The extras should be tied to the profile. Have you tried deleting the save you used to glitch the game? Maybe try backing up your profile and crushing save to usb or plus storage, then deleting them and recopying them to the system again. There would be no reason why everything wouldn't be restored after relaunching the app.

I installed the 1.11 version and now I can use the bonuses. Im trying on getting all the trophies, but the I accidentally all the guns trophy is bugged. Each time I select an encounter the statistics reset :(

I installed the 1.11 version and now I can use the bonuses. Im trying on getting all the trophies, but the I accidentally all the guns trophy is bugged. Each time I select an encounter the statistics reset :(

I don't believe the stats actually reset in the encounters, they just don't display. My stats appeared to reset and yet I still was able to obtain the kill trophy. Also, the "I accidentally all of the guns" trophy likely isn't glitched. You might just be missing the propane tank. And you've got to throw it and shoot it for it to count as using it as a weapon. I don't believe that just shooting it works as it didn't work for me. I threw it and shot it, missed the enemy completely and blew myself up and the trophy still unlocked.