will they ever bring back the polar bear mount and pet?

I bought this game last year cause i saw you can have a awesome polar bear mount and pet (fav animal) so i downloaded it and found out it was a timed BS thing. so in hopes of it being re-listed ive held off getting into it. but if there never going to bring it back ill just delete the game now. been playing neverwinter and it has a baddass polar bear mount. and yes the only reason i wanted to play this was a stupid mount. lol. the whole mount idea/concept is really cool and new to me. offline games don't typically have cool animals to ride around on. anyways any info would be nice. 

cheers!

I bought this game last year cause i saw you can have a awesome polar bear mount and pet (fav animal) so i downloaded it and found out it was a timed BS thing. so in hopes of it being re-listed ive held off getting into it. but if there never going to bring it back ill just delete the game now. been playing neverwinter and it has a baddass polar bear mount. and yes the only reason i wanted to play this was a stupid mount. lol. the whole mount idea/concept is really cool and new to me. offline games don't typically have cool animals to ride around on. anyways any info would be nice. 

cheers!

You should post this in their forums. 

• 3 weeks later...