Is it me or the Bell Caps drop rate from Shamans is ridiculously low? I tried the Isle and I have got a couple for my first quest needing them (1 extra for making an item I think). Now I need 4 for the quests you probably know, I have been everywhere, killed dozens of them and not a single drop. I also tried a couple of times the chests in Arba Castle. Nothing. And with those ridiculous loading/saving times it isn;t a road I want to follow.

I don't have the item (mask?) to raise the drops, nor its recipe (and it costs 7 mini medal, so I don't feel like buying it). Any suggestion? I don;t like to leave quests open and I'd like to go on with the story.

-- Never mind. I decided to save, buy the Quick Mugger's Mask recipe for 7 mini medal and after seeing that I had plenty of the required Snakeskin (3) and Slipweed (2) I made the mask, went to the Shrine Captain and in half an hour I have got 5 of them... Huge difference with the mask.

Edited by Michelasso

• 11 months later...

I found for those quests, getting those 4 did take some time. After two, I went on with the story as I needed a break. I got one from the story missions somewhere along the way before I killed the boss and then when I went and did other missions after, got a few more. I noticed a very low drop rate for this particular item as well, much lower then other items in my opinion, almost every item including Densium I have multiple items, near double digits in all of them. I am not sure of monster suppression kills or claiming the medals help or not. I am post game now and got a decent stack of them, 6 ish, which isn't bad as you give 5 away for quests.

Edited by Matrim_Drasgen

• 2 weeks later...