Outsmarted trophy tip

kmosesltd

I'm not sure how to post tips in trophy pages so I put it here.

I just found an easy place to get the Outsmarted trophy "In singleplayer, get a quadruple kill with a single flag grenade"

It was actually really early in the game, Chapter 2 "The Shadow" Get to the armoury....

While you're fighting the bad guys coming out of the armoury before you go in, there will be groups of them that congregate behind the sandbags at the lower level leading into the armoury.

I just randomly threw a flag in and magically got four at once. I don't know if the bad guys come out in groups of four or what but I thought I'd post this little tip.

I didn't see it anywhere, and on the trophy page it didn't mention chapter 2, at least not that I saw.

• Like 1

I'm not sure how to post tips in trophy pages so I put it here.

Posting tips on individual trophies has been disabled for I believe more than 2 years now (since shortly after the guides feature was implemented). I know you posted the method here but you could also post it as a comment on the trophy guide for the game, doing so will increase the visibility and will also notify the guide creator of your comment which will give them a chance to add your method to the guide if they want, and assuming they haven't turned off receiving notifications for new comments on their guide.

• Like 1

Posting tips on individual trophies has been disabled for I believe more than 2 years now (since shortly after the guides feature was implemented). I know you posted the method here but you could also post it as a comment on the trophy guide for the game, doing so will increase the visibility and will also notify the guide creator of your comment which will give them a chance to add your method to the guide if they want, and assuming they haven't turned off receiving notifications for new comments on their guide.

Cool thanks