Which franchise should be given the Lego game treatment?

Breakingthegreen

I've asked before on what should be turned into a "Telltale Games" game and I got some good responses. So I've decided to do it again except with the lego franchise.

Your task is to give a franchise to be turned in "Travellers' Tales Games" game. Uh deja vu

No repeat of anything to appear in a lego game before, so no Batman, Star Wars, Doctor who or even Sonic the Hedgehog (which reminds me I need to delete my internet history later.)

No limits on what else you can pick: films, tv shows, comics, books, other videos or my badly written fan fiction based on Romeo and Juilet.

I personally would love to see:

• Any version of Sherloch Holmes, I want to see dead lego taken seriously.
  • You, me and the apocalypse, Lego falling from the sky would be effing amazing.
  • Assassination Classroom/Danganronpa or anything with a school focus.
  • Sly Cooper, I CAN DREAM, CAN'T I?
  • Like 2

I've asked before on what should be turned into a "Telltale Games" game and I got some good responses. So I've decided to do it again except with the lego franchise.

Your task is to give a franchise to be turned in "Travellers' Tales Games" game. Uh deja vu

No repeat of anything to appear in a lego game before, so no Batman, Star Wars, Doctor who or even Sonic the Hedgehog (which reminds me I need to delete my internet history later.)

No limits on what else you can pick: films, tv shows, comics, books, other videos or my badly written fan fiction based on Romeo and Juilet.

I personally would love to see:

• Any version of Sherloch Holmes, I want to see dead lego taken seriously.
  • You, me and the apocalypse, Lego falling from the sky would be effing amazing.
  • Assassination Classroom/Danganronpa or anything with a school focus.
  • Sly Cooper, I CAN DREAM, CAN'T I?

Here you go - http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/4885-if-you-could-give-a-game-the-lego-treatment/?hl=%2Blego