Suggestion: Backlog and Wishlist functionality

First off, my apologies in advance if these suggestions have been made/discussed/rejected in the past. I did search through several pages on the forum and did not see such a topic.

Second, I've only been using this site for about six months, but I think it is a great tool and resource. To that end, I believe it would be worthwhile to consider two ostensibly easy additions to a player's profile so that this site may be a more complete single point of reference for a gamer.

The first is backlog. I have several PS3/PS4/Vita games sitting around that I have not started and I sometimes struggle with what to start next. It would be awesome if there were a tab that had this backlog in my profile so that I could quickly reference platinum availability, average completion rates, guides, etc. my suggestion would be to add a button to a game page to add to backlog. This could work much the same as the trophy cabinet feature does now where there is s button on a trophy page to add it to your cabinet.

Wishlist would be the same thing, but would conceptually represent games you are interested in versus those you already own (backlog). I've encountered many games on this site that have interested me and I've jotted them down for later consideration. Once again, it would be great to maintain that all in one place in my profile.

Thank you for your consideration of these suggestions/requests.