Labtop Help

CrimsonFalzar

So last night I fell asleep and woke up to my cat on my labtop and my labtop was all kinds of fucked up. At first I thought I could fix everything ( the screen was fucked up and flipped upside down the volume was blasted at 100 which was a pain because I had headphones in. Then all of a sudden my touch pad stopped working out of no where.... I was like wtf ? So I figured I'd reboot it to see if it helps. The thing is it does help for like 5 minutes but after 5 minutes of booting up it stops working again tried this 5 times all with the same result ... Does anyone know what I could do or what's wrong with it ? Sorry if this message is very sloppy typing on my phone.

Did cat hairs get into the vents?

Kind of hard to see what you are meaning with the screen. If you aren't confident in fixing this yourself (as a lot seems to have went wrong), take it to a PC repair store. I doubt your warrantly covers this kind of accident.

Did cat hairs get into the vents?

Kind of hard to see what you are meaning with the screen. If you aren't confident in fixing this yourself (as a lot seems to have went wrong), take it to a PC repair store. I doubt your warrantly covers this kind of accident.

Apparently it was my touchpad program ... the screen I manged to fix and sound wouldn't come off 100 till I reset my computer so that fixed that the only issue I have is the touchpad. I have an ASUS and I think ASUS use there own touchpad program but I can't check what its called because I can't move my mouse.

Apparently it was my touchpad program ... the screen I manged to fix and sound wouldn't come off 100 till I reset my computer so that fixed that the only issue I have is the touchpad. I have an ASUS and I think ASUS use there own touchpad program but I can't check what its called because I can't move my mouse.

Do you have a mouse you can use instead of the touchpad? I read your post and thought it was your PC turning off. I have no idea why a cat sitting on your laptop will mess up your drivers, fur could have got into the vents. Not exactly sure how you would clean those with a laptop though as I'm used to using PC (mines actually has this barrier over the vents to help prevent pet fur from getting in).

Do you have a mouse you can use instead of the touchpad? I read your post and thought it was your PC turning off. I have no idea why a cat sitting on your laptop will mess up your drivers, fur could have got into the vents. Not exactly sure how you would clean those with a laptop though as I'm used to using PC (mines actually has this barrier over the vents to help prevent pet fur from getting in).

I manged to fix it. There's was a button on my keyboard that can enable it even tho it keeps turning off all I have to do is enable it again