Rockstar Collection announced for PS3/360

Lady Lilith

http://www.neoseeker.com/news/21073-rockstar-games-collection-edition-1-outed-for-playstation-3-xbox-360/

rockstar_games_collection_edition_1.png

[/url]

Retailer listings has confirmed the Rockstar Games Collection Edition 1, a PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 bundle that includes the likes of Red Dead Redemption and Grand Theft Auto IV's expansion packs.

While Rockstar made the baffling decision to not include GTA 4 itself, the package will include Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City, which includes The Lost & Damned and The Ballad of Gay Tony, L.A. Noire, Midnight Club: Los Angeles Complete Edition and Red Dead Redemption.

Although Rockstar hasn’t officially announced the collection, it's now available for pre-order on CD Universe and.

The Rockstar Games Collection Edition 1 will be released on November 1, with a price tag of $59.99.

Wow...just wow. I'm afraid to think how many discs the 360 version will be, since LA Noire alone was 3 discs on 360.

WOW!! I never even expected anything like this! 4 games!?!??! O__O

The new God of War Saga comes with all 5 GoW games on one disc.

I expected a GTA HD Collection.

GTA III, Vice City and San Andreas with trophy support would mean a must by and a new pair of pants for me.

C-H-O.gif

• Like 1

The new God of War Saga comes with all 5 GoW games on one disc.

GTA III, Vice City and San Andreas with trophy support would mean a must by and a new pair of pants for me.

C-H-O.gif

Yes, but that's because its one series, not 4 different games. Also, you are not really correct about that. God of War 1 and 2 are on one disc, God of War 3 is on a separate disc, and Chains of Olympus and Ghost of Sparta are downloadable content.

Red Dead Redemption is the only game there I'm interested in rebuying.

Unless those games include the DLC, then this will renew interest in their DLC for these older games. They stand to make a tidy profit. Rerelease older content puts them out on only production costs.. because those games don't need a graphics update. They probably aren't changing anything about them, just combining them.. Buy the game, DLC sold separately.

Yep, pretty clever from a sales perspective. How many of those games have "Complete Editions?" I know Red Dead Redemption and L.A. Noire do. Of the listings, only Midnight Club is a complete edition on the disc.

Edited by Aeirou

Red Dead Redemption is the only game there I'm interested in rebuying.

Unless those games include the DLC, then this will renew interest in their DLC for these older games. They stand to make a tidy profit. Rerelease older content puts them out on only production costs.. because those games don't need a graphics update. They probably aren't changing anything about them, just combining them.. Buy the game, DLC sold separately.

Yep, pretty clever from a sales perspective. How many of those games have "Complete Editions?" I know Red Dead Redemption and L.A. Noire do. Of the listings, only Midnight Club is a complete edition on the disc.

GTA 4 has a complete edition. Of course, GTA 4 itself isn't in this collection, just the DLCs, which is somewhat odd.