Leaderboard charts

Yea, it was already requested =D

In any case, this may look nice at the start, but once you get to top *insert number depending on country*, it would eventually become a constant with a small peaks.

Not to mention if one were to be in let's say top 5 of their country, then the chart would be an absolute constant =D

Another thing, which I said on previous thread, is the problem with consistency. If these charts were updated once a week, then you could have inaccurate statistics. Suppose I start next week on 80th country place, then I get a streak of trophies and reach let's say position 75, but then something happens and a big wave of my countryman catch trophy fever and I get pushed to 82th place which would end up on the chart and my 75th place would never be recorded.

If we, on the other hand, were to update charts on every occasion, the load on the server would be immense. Since not only it would have to calculate updates, it would also have to re-do all the charts of all affected profiles.

Neither solution is really right in this case and that's why it would be better if this was not implemented.

• Like 1

Something yourgamercards.net had and something I wished was over here, but not enough to be a dealbreaker. The problem of the chart being constant for the couple hundred gamers that the country top 5 placings would actually pertain to is irrelevant to the vast majority of the 2.8 million gamers that aren't in the top 5.

• Like 1