Stats of choice

chickenbaltipie

• 1 year later...
On 8/31/2016 at 6:04 PM, chickenbaltipie said:

Just started this, what are you guys pumping your attribute points into?

Obviously depends of the style of play - just looking for inspiration!

I see you never finished the game. I've written a guide for it! :D

https://psnprofiles.com/guide/6444-unepic-essential-guide

The plat really wasn't that difficult the way I did it at least.

• Like 1

On 9/15/2017 at 9:18 PM, MMDE said:

I see you never finished the game. I've written a guide for it! :D

https://psnprofiles.com/guide/6444-unepic-essential-guide

The plat really wasn't that difficult the way I did it at least.

Thanks for letting me know - looking for something to pass the time on the vita again - i think i'll pick this up using your guide as a reference :-)

15 minutes ago, chickenbaltipie said:

Thanks for letting me know - looking for something to pass the time on the vita again - i think i'll pick this up using your guide as a reference :-)

No problem. And just ask if there's something unclear or you wonder about.

I totally get that you gave up the first time, took me a little while to really get into it, but once I did, I enjoyed it a lot more. Just gotta realize that each new area has a new challenge and you just gotta figure out a way to deal with it, and there's always a way to deal with it. I did the entire game on easy just fine with just Sword, Bow and Pet. So I invested the other points into armor and health. Had plenty left in the end, some of which I used for potion making. Since you will do that in one of the playthroughs, might as well put some points into that so you can create health potions and similar. :) Potions are made at cauldrons, one is located in the kitchen to the right of the golden box in the middle. :) The Sword Mastery and Bow Mastery skills helps quite a bit. You just need to buy them, 3 versions. And then you get this new meter that fills up when you kill enemies, and when it's full enough, you can activate them and they will boost your attacks etc. They stack several times, The last version stacks 6 times. :) 

Edited by MMDE
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, MMDE said:

No problem. And just ask if there's something unclear or you wonder about.

I totally get that you gave up the first time, took me a little while to really get into it, but once I did, I enjoyed it a lot more. Just gotta realize that each new area has a new challenge and you just gotta figure out a way to deal with it, and there's always a way to deal with it. I did the entire game on easy just fine with just Sword, Bow and Pet. So I invested the other points into armor and health. Had plenty left in the end, some of which I used for potion making. Since you will do that in one of the playthroughs, might as well put some points into that so you can create health potions and similar. :) Potions are made at cauldrons, one is located in the kitchen to the right of the golden box in the middle. :) The Sword Mastery and Bow Mastery skills helps quite a bit. You just need to buy them, 3 versions. And then you get this new meter that fills up when you kill enemies, and when it's full enough, you can activate them and they will boost your attacks etc. They stack several times, The last version stacks 6 times. :) 

I quite liked what i played - i think just got distracted by a new game that i got (pretty standard behavior for me ?)

Appreciate the link to the guide though