Why are there no guides at all for this game?

Sure the guide is irellevant - S rank in every quest is just a highest Ark combo cumilate or total Ark if you have several foes. Just test 1 combo and its work well in 80% of quests. Kind a - Banana+Agony Mask+Mallet etc etc with Nightmare Heel. Damage+stage traps+Ark bonus conditions = A or S rank. Anyway if you follow any video you must feel how to do it or you get different bonuses with different timings or fail it with physics. S rank is just high Ark its not about superextremelyhardcore playing with years of practice. Test and improvisation for more Ark trap combo profit. Its take a time of cours - 1 quest for 30-40 min at the end. 

Best advise is to get Star tier traps first with Rewards dealing - after you can replay everything to S rank. I use this:

Banana Peel*

Bidet Toilet*

Skyrocket*

Evil Punch*

Hellfire*

Octopus Arm

Balance Beam*

Nightmare Heel*

Agony Mask*

Changing Room*

Moving Chair*

Mallet*

Dat a lot of variations of them - start from Bided Toilet* or Kick (If immunned to floor trap) - Balance Beam- Agony Mask-Mallet-Nightmare Heel-Changing Room- Banana - etc by specifical of stage. Just a variations of them. Sometimes i change 1-2 traps for Cannon if i need or Washbin/1 more Banana. And im try to use as much Stage traps as possible with this kind of my arsenal - more chain of different traps - more Ark - never use same trap second time. If you need a same trap - just equip second.

Some hard Quests are here if it helps i'll be glad

Edited by Freye4ka
More information

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/24/2021 at 10:07 AM, GastNDorf said:

Do the saves from Blood ties carries over to Nightmare princess?

I just bought the game a few weeks ago, and while I haven't played Blood Ties, it did ask me if I wanted to use an existing Blood Ties save game. So, I'm guessing that yes the saves would carry over to TNP. 

On a side note, I just finished this game and I must say it was quite interesting. Not really my kind of game but I still enjoyed it nonetheless. Maybe I'll play through Blood Ties at some point but I doubt I'll be missing much if I never get to it. Figured I would play TNP instead of Blood Ties as I heard it was a slightly better version. The game is fun overall but some of the quests are a pain to S rank (quest 79 and 86 gave me a lot of trouble). Thankfully, Tosmasta00 made excellent video guides showing how to get all S ranks. Highly recommend this game if you're looking for a bit of a different gaming experience. 

• Like 2