How do you decide to add or not to add someone as a friend ? [PSN]

HeXNemesis

Hello gamer's.

Since most games coop or competitive are 10min per match or till the joining guy gets bored and drops out,

my question is how do you decide to add that player as a friend or not.

Let me explain WTF i'm talking about.

I'm sure allot of you have played games with drop in/out coop and someone joined stay'd for a while and left, but you did not talked to him/her [no in game chat / can't be asked to message or no mic] but the fact that the guy/girl played on your level of skill or he helped you or w/e has determined you to add him or vice versa. IE: You played MK and found a player on your skill level that you fought over and over and over without chatting but you somehow connected and now you became friend on PSN. Or you helped someone in a game and he/she enjoyed your company so much so they added you or vice versa.

In my case 90% of players i meet are just for the moment. Once in a while i find or someone finds me and we game together and we end up playing again another time but that's rare'er then the most rarest Platinum.

So in conclusion. How do you decide??

tl:dr - Go read the title of the thread.

I like to add people from this site. If some random person sends a friend request I add them usually. However, I tend to go through my friends list and delete users that never get online or rarely play anymore. I delete people that I never interact with that I do not know, and also those that have like no trophies. This is pretty much my formula.

Usually if they dont have a Mic then i dont een consider adding them i like to talk to people like on BF3 but i also denie alot of people most my friends list i know either thru facebook groups real life or just gaming with them regularly... i trim off dead weight (people i dont talk to or game with often enough )