gwent cheating? or am i doing something wrong?

I never said hero cards can only be used in one deck.

you said and i quote "The only other way to get hero cards in your monster deck is if your opponent plays Norther Realms or Nilfgard factions and you have either decoys in your deck or you use Yennefer to revive them the second/third round."    

and since wen can you revive a hero card i thought they was immune to even that?

you said and i quote "The only other way to get hero cards in your monster deck is if your opponent plays Norther Realms or Nilfgard factions and you have either decoys in your deck or you use Yennefer to revive them the second/third round."    

and since wen can you revive a hero card i thought they was immune to even that?

You're right, I had a slip of the hand. If you read the FIRST thing I wrote in that post, I was talking about spy cards and that's what I meant in the second half, too, because monster decks don't have spy cards (aside from the hero card, the Mysterious Elf, which you don't get until much later). Therefore, the only way you can get SPY cards in your monster deck is if your opponent uses Northern Realms or Nilfgard, plays a spy card and you have either a decoy or Yennefer in your hand. Or if you have the Mysterious Elf hero card.