Star Wars: The Force Awakens Digital HD Code Give-away

Remilia Scarlet

star-wars-one-sheet-twitterjpg-a4731cc5c

Hello fellow Jedi/Sith of the galaxy! I know that many of you love Star Wars just as much as I do and I have decided to hold a drawing for a digital code of The Force Awakens. The rules are simple: Show us your love for Star Wars. Gather your Star Wars collectibles and take a photograph or share a picture of your best Star Wars cosplay, then post it here in this thread. The three most liked photographs will be featured in the main post and a drawing between the three will be held on Wednesday. The winner will get the code via PM.

Good luck and may the Force be with you!

• Like 2

Oh wow, ok I'll have to gather up my Star Wars stuff first. I'll put on a SW shirt and edit this post with a picture tomorrow.

I'll start out with this LQ picture of a scene I have on my shelf. Don't mind Black Panther, he's confused.

2d7bt00.jpg

Screw you picture, stay this time!

Edited by OhDearGodRun

Oh wow, ok I'll have to gather up my Star Wars stuff first. I'll put on a SW shirt and edit this post with a picture tomorrow.

I'll start out with this LQ picture of a scene I have on my shelf. Don't mind Black Panther, he's confused.

rsz_1rsz_star_wars_battle.jpg

Picture link is broken. Do you mind reposting it? Tinypic works great for sharing images.

• Like 1

I fixed it... probably. The picture was there when I posted, now I don't trust it :P Is it cool if I post more than one picture? I'll get more stuff tomorrow.

Sure, go ahead. There's no limit to what you can post ^^ oh and the link works now

Edited by Rin Kagamine

Damn, I'm not into collectibles or cosplay, pity. Wish this were trivia or something else testing our knowledge, preferably on all things EU/Legend. =P

Good luck all.

I thought about doing trivia but then I realized that people could just look up the answers and then post them here.