About Undead Overrun

MoreTheVictim

After playing a lot of different survival/horde/wave games I expected wave 15 in Undead Overrun to be a piece of cake.

But I was wrong. The highest I got so far was wave 11 with 4 players and it seems almost impossible to fill the red bar with less than a minute to do so.

So I have some questions.

What is the max players I can play with? How more, how easier, right?

Is it a smart idea to get up the roof in Blackwater and kill them from there? They can't climb.

But what about ammo? Those zombies take a shitload of bullets, even in the head, and unlike in SP you can't auto aim on the head.

Undead Overrun Tips

• Change your aiming to casual.
  • Use dead eye as much as possible.
  • Rotate turns opening the coffin. It replenishes ammo.
  • Throw bait away from coffin while it's being opened.
  • Throw dynamite at the crowd of zombies that go to the bait.
  • Kill all the straggler zombies.
  • Repeat 14 more times.

Changing your aim to casual lessens how much xp you get. Make sure to change it back to whatever you were using if you're grinding to level 50. Hope this helps.

• Like 3

Undead Overrun Tips

• Change your aiming to casual.
  • Use dead eye as much as possible.
  • Rotate turns opening the coffin. It replenishes ammo.
  • Throw bait away from coffin while it's being opened.
  • Throw dynamite at the crowd of zombies that go to the bait.
  • Kill all the straggler zombies.
  • Repeat 14 more times.

Changing your aim to casual lessens how much xp you get. Make sure to change it back to whatever you were using if you're grinding to level 50. Hope this helps.

If you haven't done it yet, Rowdi, add that as a trophy tip man. :P

• Like 1

Alright okay, but dead-eye makes me shoot 20 bullets in 2 seconds without me pressing any button.

So that's kind of a waste of bullets.

And casual aiming doesn't aim for the head.

And I don't have bait, do I have to be lucky to get it ouf of the coffin or something?

EDIT:

I just found out that the 4 poles at the start of the game are the 4 loadouts you can choose from. Didn't knew that, the long range loadout seems pretty good, but it doesn't has dynamite. :(

I read on the RDR wikia that there is a glitch with the timer. I'm not sure if that is actually true since anyone can edit those pages. But I don't think it's supposed to change from 3-4 minutes to less than 1 minute between one round.

I have had it on wave 8 and wave 11 in the next game. There was no way to fill the red bar even when we added 1 minute from the coffin in wave 11.

I wonder how many times does this glitch occur?

And does casual aiming really not aim for the head or did I accidently put it on normal?

Edited by MrCostari

I'm pretty sure casual aiming always aims for the head. Not really sure about that. Casual aim is auto aim. Basically, all you have to do is keep changing your aim to a new zombie when you've killed the last and you'll automatically lock on.

Dead eye is worth the ammo loss. If you're shooting twenty times then twenty zombies should be dead. Rotate between the high powered pistol and bolt action rifle. When one runs out switch to the other. I never had problems with running totally out of ammo unless there was one person in the game that wasn't sharing the coffin. There is a challenge for opening x number of coffins in a match and some randoms will try to hog all the coffins for that reason.

Bait and dynamite are in the coffin. Wait til rounds two or three to use your bait and dynamite. Really, it's a waste to use them on the first two or three rounds.

I was so stupid to put SP on casual and MP was still on normal :P

I just got the trophy, I made it to wave 21 and we didn't had the countdown glitch luckily.

I don't know why but I had the highest score, but I barely used any holy water or dynamite. Got a couple 5-7 multikills with dynamite but nothing too good.

Did got a 45 killchain and then the round ended. Got a couple 20 killchains.

Maybe I was the only one on casual because I shot a ton of zombies in the head. Guess that got me that many points?

Anyway, thanks for all your help guys and it seemed easier than before. :)