PS Vita Error C2-12828-1

Alondate31

Hello people. When I try to use the gadget that is located on the level 14, my game shuts down and gives me this error C2-12828-1. I deleted and re-installed the game but no luck. I even formatted my system data and memory card but still won't let me get past that level. What should I do? Also I have absolutely no problem with any other games on my Vita

I don't remember running into any problems myself when I played that level but it was a while ago. However, there was a update which I remember doing (1.01 maybe) to fix a glitched trophy, have you done that update ?  

I also remember not being able to sync trophies while the game was open so I ended up closing all applications on the PSVita leaving only Volume open.  Might be worth trying also.

Hope you get it sorted. 

I don't remember running into any problems myself when I played that level but it was a while ago. However, there was a update which I remember doing (1.01 maybe) to fix a glitched trophy, have you done that update ?  

I also remember not being able to sync trophies while the game was open so I ended up closing all applications on the PSVita leaving only Volume open.  Might be worth trying also.

Hope you get it sorted. 

Thanks for the reply. I can play the game without installing the 1.01 patch but it won't let me earn any tropies which is very weird. If I install the game then there is no way I get past the level 14. The moment I use the gadget on that level, game freezes and shuts down. I have even formatted my memory and system but no luck. Still the same problem. I wonder if I send a mail to the developers or sony :(

• 1 month later...