Can you use PSP/PS VITA avatars on PS4?

ForbiddenRavioli

I know PS3 avatars work on PS4, but can the PSP/PSV avatars be used on ps4?

I really like these avatars of Prinny, so cute ^.^

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/search/f=%5Eprinny%7Cbucket~games%3Agame_content_type~avatars...

Thanks

Edit: Hmm, link doesn't seem to be working, well most Prinny avatars are psp/psvita, and there's only like 1 that is PS3.

Edited by ForbiddenRavioli

Any avatar will *work* on PS4, all of them will appear and display fine and all that... but I'm not sure how well you will go about activating it on your PS4, selecting an avatar can be a bit of an effort on the PS4.

Thanks for the quick reply. It works!

Even if the avatar in the store website is labeled as  PSP/PSVITA it will be usable on PS4.

AMAZING!

MY MIND IS BLOWN!

Thanks for the quick reply. It works!

Even if the avatar in the store website is labeled as  PSP/PSVITA it will be usable on PS4.

AMAZING!

MY MIND IS BLOWN!

If I'm not mistaken you can also choose those avatars via the PlayStation App for Android and iOS. With the latest update they added the possibility to change your PSN-avatar from there.

And when I look at the available premium avatars it seems like all of the possible ones (even Vita-specific) are shown there.

• Like 1

If I'm not mistaken you can also choose those avatars via the PlayStation App for Android and iOS. With the latest update they added the possibility to change your PSN-avatar from there.

And when I look at the available premium avatars it seems like all of the possible ones (even Vita-specific) are shown there.

I did not know this! You are awesome!

Yep. If you have the appropriate device to set the avatar. :D

Yeah the Store's website is the best platform because it lists the entire Playstation ecosystem's offerings. And easier to type things in search box > : )