Side-mission glitch

Ganter66

• 3 months later...
On 11.10.2016 at 2:54 AM, WatertownsFinest said:

You have to have more rackets assigned to her that you can upgrade the cash flow max on, then it will spawn. I had the same problem haha, but its just cause her rackets she must have are at max

What do you mean by more rackets assinged to her? Do you mean more districts? I'm asking because l am also having the same annoying problem.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, MilanYildirim said:

What do you mean by more rackets assinged to her? Do you mean more districts? I'm asking because l am also having the same annoying problem.

Yeah when you give someone a district, to level up the forts in said district, so now that you have more upgrades available since you have new non upgraded locations, the vehicle for whichever one of your 3 mobsters you chose side missions will spawn

Edited by WatertownsFinest
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, WatertownsFinest said:

Yeah when you give someone a district, to level up the forts in said district, so now that you have more upgrades available since you have new non upgraded locations, the vehicle for whichever one of your 3 mobsters you chose side missions will spawn

Oh, thanks! One more thing, do you know to how to raise bosses' income?
Somehow, Cassandra's never raised. There's no side quest for her to steal any trucks as well. What might be l am missing? Any idea?

• Like 1