Fonts

Aipher

Is it just my system or have the fonts been changed? Other sites display in regular Arial/Tahoma or whatever they are, but here it's changed to a more Impact like font that is pretty hard to read.

I replaced some fonts on my system, but reverted back to old fonts and it still shows the same. Any feedback appreciated.

edit: forgot to add that it displays the same in chrome (my default browser) and firefox

edit2: this only affects the forums. The trophy lists show normally, except for the buttons on the side; they share the same fonts as the forums.

edit3: I think I've isolated the problem. It's a problem with Helvetica and instead of showing regular it shows Helvetica Black or Bold in forum editing and Helvetica Compressed in the main forum sections (viewing posts, topics etc). Problem is, I can't seem to delete them - windows comes up and says it's in use even though all applications are closed. Any help much appreciated thanks

Just reinstalled them and rebooted still displays the same. But according to the stylesheet shouldn't it revert to arial or sans-serif if it doesn't have the right helvetica font?

edit: Well after hours of searching I have found it's some settings in windows so has nothing to do with the site.

Basically windows is defaulting to a weird version of helvetica (and georgia) and I can't seem to get rid of it.