Driveclub VR Trophies?

Maxie_M0us3

Has anyone seen a VR trophy list for this game. I'm just trying it now, and I'm not sure that there are trophies. There are 6 championship events (with sub events to unlock next set). Total of 162 stars. Also it seems to give you a new Driveclub profile - as it's started me back on level 1.

So you're saying that you have the game? Can you give us the total list? What I noticed from gameplay videos today, when playing VR, you hear the familiar trophy sound when you earn a trophy but you can't see any "Trophy earned!" notification. So you need to check your game trophies from the Quick Menu or from the Trophies collection to see what you earned.

Edited by Max654
  • Like 1

So you're saying that you have the game? Can you give us the total list? What I noticed from gameplay videos today, when playing VR, you hear the familiar trophy sound when you earn a trophy but you can't see any "Trophy earned!" notification. So you need to check your game trophies from the Quick Menu or from the Trophies collection to see what you earned.

Yes, that's it. You don't see a notification in VR, only the sound.

Yes, but no separate trophy list loaded on my PSN, there are 162 stars split across 6 tours - Highlands / Republic / Starlight / Lakeside / Bushido / Aurora. Each tour has 5 races plus a championship.

Your Driver level restarts at 1. ( I bought the DLC upgrade ). So it plays as a new game. Can't find any trophy listings.

Out of the 5 games I have played today this was one of the toughest for motion sickness. Could take a while to get use to

Yes, but no separate trophy list loaded on my PSN, there are 162 stars split across 6 tours - Highlands / Republic / Starlight / Lakeside / Bushido / Aurora. Each tour has 5 races plus a championship.

Your Driver level restarts at 1. ( I bought the DLC upgrade ). So it plays as a new game. Can't find any trophy listings.

Out of the 5 games I have played today this was one of the toughest for motion sickness. Could take a while to get use to

Yes, that's it. You don't see a notification in VR, only the sound.

The only game I have played so far that shows trophy notifications in game in VR has been Thumper

Yeah it is a separate game, just like Bikes was. You didn't buy "DLC" but like Bikes, it uses the same main menu as the regular Driveclub.

Shame to hear there's no trophies yet, perhaps they're just not loaded up yet? I had the same thing happen with Telltale Games games a couple of times, new DLC/games that have not yet recognised achievements/trophies.

And yes this is the one game that everyone complains about when talking about motion sickness. Is it at least better than the demo was though?