Treasure Hunter Help - Think I'm Screwed

Dragn_Whytefyre

Somehow, I missed Snow's Hanging Edge. However, I bought the Power Circle, which is the HE's first upgrade. Will that count or am I totally screwed since I never had the Edge (can't buy it either apparently).

Also, do I physically have to hold each weapon/accessory? Because I upgraded a crap-ton of stuff without ever having equipped them.

Somehow, I missed Snow's Hanging Edge. However, I bought the Power Circle, which is the HE's first upgrade. Will that count or am I totally screwed since I never had the Edge (can't buy it either apparently).

Also, do I physically have to hold each weapon/accessory? Because I upgraded a crap-ton of stuff without ever having equipped them.

You don't need to equip every item to unlock the trophy (at least you didn't on the 360.)

Also I'm not sure what you mean by Snow's Hanging Edge. I thought that Hanging Edge was the name of a map, not a weapon.

Edited by kuuhaku

Upgrading anything to another version will count for the trophy.

And no, you don't need to physically have every weapon and accessory in your inventory. Having them once counts. If you didn't know this, you don't need to upgrade every weapon to tier 3, just one for each character.

Are you referring to the Battle Standard weapon? Because that's the second upgrade for the Power Circle. 

You essentially CANT fail to get the trophy even if you missed every treasure throughout the story as longs you don't sell one time items to dismantle them later to make up for it if need be. As others have said, you just need to have the weapons/accessories in your inventory once for the game to register it, it doesn't have to be kept.

You don't need to equip every item to unlock the trophy (at least you didn't on the 360.)

Also I'm not sure what you mean by Snow's Hanging Edge. I thought that Hanging Edge was the name of a map, not a weapon.

Ah. You sir, are correct. It is. I saw it on an upgrade sheet and thought it was the name of a weapon. Cool. Crisis averted. Thanks!