Japanese Trophies in EU version + DLC not downloading

Hi!

I have bought this game some weeks ago and today started playing.

I pulled the free DLC (clothes colors), but it doesn't start downloading.

Anyway, I started playing and suddenly I noticed trophies appeared in japanese...

Does this means I have another version?? I have taken a look at the box and it shows: CUSA 03953, and after looking in several sites:

Nitroplus Blasterz: Heroines Infinite Duel EU Marvelous Inc. CUSA-03953 PlayStation Store PS4 04/07/16

Has anybody else had this problem? Or any idea what could be happening?

Thank you

Edited by Hitxu

The trophy list was originally in japanese, so it might just be appearing in the default language. I'm pretty sure that every region's list for this game is shared.

Wow, thank you for your fast answer.

Yes the list is shared for every region, could make sense, but I have some others games with this same situation and shows in spanish (my default language) or english at least.

Also having the problem that I can't download DLC from store makes me think it's because of the version =/

Looking a bit more I have seen that Australian version shares same code (CUSA - 03953).

I wanted to be sure before trying to request refund for wrong version.

thanks! 

Edited by Hitxu

Wow, thank you for your fast answer.

Yes the list is shared for every region, could make sense, but I have some others games with this same situation and shows in spanish (my default language) or english at least.

Also having the problem that I can't download DLC from store makes me think it's because of the version =/

Looking a bit more I have seen that Australian version shares same code (CUSA - 03953).

I wanted to be sure before trying to request refund for wrong version.

thanks! 

Maybe because you have Spanish as default and due to missing Spanish version, it shows the default one which would be Japanese in this case.

Anyway, before you request a refund, is the game itself in Japanese or is it in English?

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Maybe because you have Spanish as default and due to missing Spanish version, it shows the default one which would be Japanese in this case.

Anyway, before you request a refund, is the game itself in Japanese or is it in English?

Game is in English (voices japanese only but I already knew it). It really doesnt matter the trophies since I can check here in english, but is a pain that I can't download DLC, since I wanted to purcharse the 2 characters, but if I can't download the free DLC, maybe it's because of this.

I could try also sending a mail to sony/ the developer company so they could verify what region do I own.

• 2 weeks later...