Portal 2 Trophies/Achievements Sync

davrios1

I have a question concerning the the syncing of trophies and achievements. Say I get all the trophies except the 2 online ones BEFORE linking my PSN to Steam, will the achievements still unlock once I do link, even though I didn't have the accounts linked when I earned them?

Also, does PS3 to PC play still work?

Trying to figure this stuff out before I link my accounts since it seems to be irreversible.

I have a question concerning the the syncing of trophies and achievements. Say I get all the trophies except the 2 online ones BEFORE linking my PSN to Steam, will the achievements still unlock once I do link, even though I didn't have the accounts linked when I earned them?

Also, does PS3 to PC play still work?

Trying to figure this stuff out before I link my accounts since it seems to be irreversible.

Since you are online at both on the same time, I believe you unlock both, but only sync the achievements when your account is created on steam. Either that or you need to unlock them again, but I'm sure it unlocks because I remember helping someone with the trials on PC and I got the achievement for the 3 in 60 seconds on something like it.

Pretty sure PC-PS3 works, but PS3-PS3 has been fucked up for a long time.

PS3-PS3 works as long as both players have their psn ID's are linked to Steam accounts that have Portal 2 in their respective libraries. I got Professor portal and Friendlist with benefits connecting to other player and had no problems. PS3-PC also works, but the PS player has to be linked to a Steam account with the game, too. At least i think so, because i tried to connect to someone yesterday with my secondary ps3 account that is not linked to a Steam account with the game and the connection dropped when trying to play with someone on pc.