Eye Transplant glitched?

Floriiss

Hi PSNP,

I'm currently playing Surgeon Simulator and I'm working my way through the levels. I'm at the second chapter on the Eye Transplant level. For some reason this level is super glitchy. The problem is that every time I stick something into his eyeballs, the object won't get stuck in his eyes, but disappears inside his head o.O See image below.

yd2W37n.png

This is super annoying. If I remember correctly this also happened to the first time I did the Eye Transplant in the first chapter, however that only occurred once I believe. Now it happens every time. So is there any way to fix this problem? Also what's the best way to take those eyeballs out? Every time I stick a sharp object in them, it won't get stuck. It either gets through the head and disappears (Refer image above), or just doesn't get stuck and hurts him. Does the force also have impact whether it gets stuck or not? 

Thanks in advance

Edited by Floriiss

Hmm weird. I don't recall this ever happening to me.

Here's how i do the eye transplants.

Thanks for showing the video! Looking at it I noticed you did the eye poking section at a much slower pace than I usually do. I've tried it now by moving more slowly with the object and it got stuck in both eyes without getting sucked into his head. 

Maybe if the force is too strong then it'll get through his head? Not sure if it's solved now, or I was just lucky. I'm gonna attempt it a few more times. Hopefully this is the solution. 

EDIT: Yup, I think it was due to the force. Tried it three more times and it worked all of the three times. Seems like easy does it on the eye poking section. Thanks for the help!

Edited by Floriiss
  • Like 1