MP glitch, unable to join game after loading

MoreTheVictim

Anyone else experienced this too? Sometimes I'm unable the join the game after the map and everything has been loaded.

I can't quit to main menu, or leave session. Weirdly enough I still hear voices from ingame, like 30 seconds remaining, extra target killed, etc.

I just quitted the game but since I'm not a fan of that I waited the game out and 'my' team completed the game and it said that my score wasn't counted because I wasn't active enough. After that I was able to play the next game. So far I only had this on wolfpack, but that's pretty much all I played. I think it may happen when I checked my challenges and other stats after a game and when I'm not back to the overview I think the game can't start. Not sure, but it seemed to happen that way.

Anyone know if this is a glitch and/or had this too?

• 1 year later...

Might be your Internet connection, I know it happened about 10% of the time in the weekends, which is actually about 100% of the time when I play.

I just waited, checked the internet connection, if it was low, I just turned my PS3 to the place where it had more Signal Strenght

And honestly that's about it, hope I helped