What I'll be doing in terms of gaming late 2016-2017

TommyMcLaughlin

After finishing skyrim 100%, I moved onto minecraft I've got around 86% on it just waiting on the time trophy to pop so I can get the wool collector one, after that I need to get the battle trophies that I hear are easy to boost. I've moved onto the saboteur which is a fun game but I had no idea it had that amount of collectables I'm sadly only on 18% with that but I'm collecting a few collectable then doing a mission or two so when I finish the game I don't have to go around collecting those collectables (I hope to complete it 100% by the 25th) after the saboteur I'm moving onto the Nathan drake collection in-which I'm going to 100% each game before I move onto the next, in this time I'll be playing Skyrim special edition and also fifa 17 just so that I have a variety of games instead of playing the same game for hours. After The uncharted serious I'm moving onto the last of us and after I achieve 100% I'm moving onto the infamous games. After infamous I'm going to be free on games to play but I think that I'll play exclusive titles such as the order 1886, until dawn, god of war series etc. As of games releasing in 2017 the ones that interest me the most are Horizon zero dawn and spiderman.

If you have any suggestions on exclusive games or just games in general please leave them below, the only thing that I would require is that the game doesn't have online trophies although if it does make sure that they're relatively easy to get as I don't really like grinding online for trophies, I prefer a single player experience.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, The_Kopite said:

Resident evil origins - trying to plat RE1 at the mo! Good challenge!

Final Fantasy X and X-2 - gonna go for the plat for X starting soon!

Uncharted 4

Doom

(Apologies if you have played any already as just replied to this msg without looking at your profile! lol)

I've actually played none of these thanks for the suggestions, also by doom do you mean the newest one ? :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/19/2016 at 10:31 PM, TommyMcLaughlin said:

I've actually played none of these thanks for the suggestions, also by doom do you mean the newest one ? :)

Yeah the newest one! :) The MP is surprisingly fun! (For someone like me who usually can't be bothered with the MP or isn't good enough lol)