Diablo II

Kirbz

does anybody here play diablo 2? ;o and if you do, would you like to play some time??

im currently playing as a necromancer named archeoaevis (name of a boss from final fantasy V)

if you have the game and are interrested in playing with me just comment here. oh and, i just got the game (since i lost the one from when i was 7) so im level 14 i believe.

I'm not much of a PC gamer, though I was back when Diablo II came out. Technically I could get into it again, but my hands are pretty tied up in PS3 at the moment.

If I may ask, how is the online community these days? My brother says (and I believe it after watching Diablo 1) that its pretty ravaged by the gold farmers and duped items. I don't think he's actually really played it anytime too recently though.

I'm not much of a PC gamer, though I was back when Diablo II came out. Technically I could get into it again, but my hands are pretty tied up in PS3 at the moment.

If I may ask, how is the online community these days? My brother says (and I believe it after watching Diablo 1) that its pretty ravaged by the gold farmers and duped items. I don't think he's actually really played it anytime too recently though.

it depends what kind of lobby you join. most lobbies get bots that start spamming and it makes it impossible to play, while others just sit there waiitng for someone to drop an item..... but once in a while you can join a good game with people that are actualy willing to help you. im surprised how active the online is, though, concidering its a game from 1998.