Hitman Stage Strategies (spoilers)

AlteredFormula

I thought it might be an idea to throw out hints to other players who may be having trouble on completing different stages. To avoid spoiling the game for others please put your strategies in Spoiler Tags.

King of Chinatown

Despite the many options available, this one is probably the easiest.

(Normal Difficulty) Personally, I slipped down the alley where the guy has his car parked. hide behind the crate just before the gaurd and you will find a handy bottle. Throw it just past the gaurd so that he investigates and sneak up behind him. you have time to subdue him (more points than a kill, steal his uniform and dump him in the skip. Go up the metal walkway and you will find some explosive and a remote. Throw the explosive to the right of the car and then set off the alarm. :triangle: when near the car.

Go back to where you originally threw the bottle from and wait for the King to head towards the car. Once he is close enough set off the explosive and blend in with the crowd, avoiding other police until the alert settles down. Head towards the exit.

I thought it might be an idea to throw out hints to other players who may be having trouble on completing different stages. To avoid spoiling the game for others please put your strategies in Spoiler Tags.

King of Chinatown

Despite the many options available, this one is probably the easiest.

(Normal Difficulty) Personally, I slipped down the alley where the guy has his car parked. hide behind the crate just before the gaurd and you will find a handy bottle. Throw it just past the gaurd so that he investigates and sneak up behind him. you have time to subdue him (more points than a kill, steal his uniform and dump him in the skip. Go up the metal walkway and you will find some explosive and a remote. Throw the explosive to the right of the car and then set off the alarm. :triangle: when near the car.

Go back to where you originally threw the bottle from and wait for the King to head towards the car. Once he is close enough set off the explosive and blend in with the crowd, avoiding other police until the alert settles down. Head towards the exit.

I would say that poisening him is easiest :) your method is abit hard on the harder difficulties ..

take the left when you spot the king, and follow it around the market until you spot a "girl vendor" behind her is some (poisened/not fresh) fish, throw a bottle so the cops nearby dont have the eyes on you, then when she look away, slip in take the fish and walk away .. Now go north to another vendor, and poisen the plate standing infront of him (wait til he turns around).. Now go to the exit point and just wait ..

+ you get silent assassin this way

Edited by Malik