Puyo Puyo Tetris Trophy Discussion, Now in Glorious English!

Walt the Dog

On 29-12-2016 at 3:14 AM, Wdog-999 said:

This was certainly unexpected. After the game has been out for so long in Japan, a trophy list has suddenly shown up in English for the PS4 version.

On 29-12-2016 at 9:31 AM, NintendoFreak29 said:

Great, NOW they release this in the US.  XP

The game was released for NA/EU on Nintendo Switch last Thursday, I assume that now this is the reason the game will be on PS4 outside of Japan after all these years as well - making it for all territories on the Switch meant they had to do the translations anyway, might as well release it on the other systems the Japanese version was released for back in the day after all.

7 hours ago, BillyHorrible said:

The game was released for NA/EU on Nintendo Switch last Thursday, I assume that now this is the reason the game will be on PS4 outside of Japan after all these years as well - making it for all territories on the Switch meant they had to do the translations anyway, might as well release it on the other systems the Japanese version was released for back in the day after all.

http://gematsu.com/2017/01/puyo-puyo-tetris-coming-west-ps4-switch-spring

It wasn't announced when we made those posts.  For a while, everyone thought it was a Hong Kong stack since those show up with English sometimes (e.g. Moe Chronicle).

On 5/1/2017 at 3:26 AM, Wdog-999 said:

It's been done for two days now (submitted it on the afternoon of the 29th IIRC). It's just been in the queue for an oddly long time.

While I technically offer tips for general survival of each stage type for the Historian trophy, the tips are geared towards ending the match ASAP, which may help with three stars.

Hopefully they post it soon. I would like to see the tips.

Edited by Torracat83

The trophy-list is way too easy!!! I'm good at tetris but never played puyo puyo before. Adventure mode 130% not much of a problem, 10 wins online easy as pie (for those who are not so good at head to head matches you can choose which mode to play, -> choose party, and you dont have to start a match against stronger players just wait for one in your range) the rest is farming puyos 100k is a lot if your playing tetris the major part^^

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, lemaestre said:

The trophy-list is way too easy!!! I'm good at tetris but never played puyo puyo before. Adventure mode 130% not much of a problem, 10 wins online easy as pie (for those who are not so good at head to head matches you can choose which mode to play, -> choose party, and you dont have to start a match against stronger players just wait for one in your range) the rest is farming puyos 100k is a lot if your playing tetris the major part^^

Its easy, but not too easy as you say. There are a lot of videos of how to do a lot of stuff. Adventure mode dont give you 130% (but 110 if you get all stars). You still need to get a lot of stars to get that trophy and some levels are challenging. A lot of people dont know how to play puyo, but after getting used to it, trophies will come naturally.

2 hours ago, TurtlePM said:

Its easy, but not too easy as you say. There are a lot of videos of how to do a lot of stuff. Adventure mode dont give you 130% (but 110 if you get all stars). You still need to get a lot of stars to get that trophy and some levels are challenging. A lot of people dont know how to play puyo, but after getting used to it, trophies will come naturally.

sure it gives you 130% https://ibb.co/hS9ZbQ heres a screenshot sorry embedding by url didnt work -.-

• Like 1