Can't find last medals in God Dream Town

So yeah, at my last map with remaining medals now, and I've been looking all around god dream town several times now trying to find the last medals, but can't find them... Is there anywhere sneaky I might have missed somehow, like a place you crawl under?

...or is there another area of the map I need to unlock (beyond the first one)? I don't see any other areas of the map than the ones I already can access, but there are a lot of blocked off places, so this is the only thing that comes to mind... currently at the very end of NG+, cleared all missions (except for some upgrade/ultimate weapon ones) and I wouldn't THINK I had missed anything... unless there's a missable chirper I lost or something.

Edited by Zanreo

...well, now I feel stupid. There WERE a few remaining medals on the map (in the very end of the initially locked area), they just blended in with the floor too well. So yeah, problem solved!

Now to find that last baseball... I regret not keeping track of which ones I already got (did make extra sure to get the pre-rebuild balls + medals in panique cave and toypolis though!)

1 hour ago, Zanreo said:

...well, now I feel stupid. There WERE a few remaining medals on the map (in the very end of the initially locked area), they just blended in with the floor too well. So yeah, problem solved!

Now to find that last baseball... I regret not keeping track of which ones I already got (did make extra sure to get the pre-rebuild balls + medals in panique cave and toypolis though!)

One wild guess for the baseball:
The one that is in the same chamber as Delphinus in the ruins in Mega Drive-era  Macarasco Ruins Troll Depth).

And those medals in the Town and in all those Cube-areas where a PITA due to the blending.

Got the Delphinus one too (even went back to double-check - yeah, already got that, collected those as soon as I unlocked Delphinus), and now checking all the other levels once again one by one... maybe in one of the cube areas? Are there any baseballs on the yellow climbing walls, because I missed just a few coins from one of these on the first medal hunt (and there's no cube area for Dreamcast, right? I don't think I should be missing any dungeons at this point... haven't heard anything about missable dungeons. Got 38 including library, which should be everything) Are there any particularily "tricky" ones that aren't the missable ones?

Even went back to an earlier save file after NG+ to make sure I really hadn't missed the panique cave and toypolis ones... yeah, got those too (unless for some reason the cave didn't get built before the rebuild... which seems unlikely, and I'm 99% sure I got everything on my first playthrough first time I visited the area anyway)  so all I can think is there's one I missed somewhere in one of the "regular" areas.

Edited by Zanreo

...and, I finally found it, after starting and playing halfways through a blank new save where I listed them down one by one as I found them (intending to go back to my save to check when I found something I might possibly have missed). It was in the first floor of the Saturn troll cave, behind the platform in that room... I guess I remembered it would be on top of the platform instead (I think it was there in the mega drive one?) and just assumed I had already got it when I didn't see it there haha x3

anyway, platinum get, finally! next time I play a game that doesnt list collectibles properly, especially if there's no guide for them anywhere, I'll make sure to write them down from the start...

Edited by Zanreo