The Hobbit - Must See Trailer/TV Spot Compilation

DanielVT

I was browsing IGN, and I saw and then watched a video that a die-hard Tolkien fan made. Basically what he did was get every trailer and TV spot released for the first installment of the Hobbit and put it into one seven minute sweet video. It is TOTALLY worth the watch, check it out!

Note: I found the video here: http://www.ign.com/a...ey-in-7-minutes

[media=]

[/media]

Edited by DanielVT
  • Like 1

I must be alone in saying this, but I'm actually not looking forward to this. Lord of the Rings is cool, but this doesn't seem like it. Also, I just don't care for this, and I don't even know why. Hm...

Anyways, if I do see this, my expectations will be very low. Low as in, I really don't think I'd be entertained in anyway by this...

I'm looking forward to this, I read the book probably about 12 or 13 years ago now after my dad recommended it as a book he enjoyed when he was younger, and I loved the book, couldn't put it down.

As for it not looking like Lord of the Rings, it is a bit different, it's not as epic as LOTR obviously as The Hobbit wasn't even as long a story as the first book in the LOTR trilogy, there's not going be be massive battles with 1000s of people all over the place (not that i'm saying there aren't any ;) ), but it's still a great story, lots of adventure, the same environments (which I think are beautiful, would love to see New Zealand :yay: ), same creatures and a lot of familiar characters. I don't really see a reason why someone that liked LOTR wouldn't enjoy The Hobbit, just hope they do the book justice. ^_^