Cloud Cross-Save Stealth Inc 2 ?

When I played "Stealth Inc" there was a cloud sync option from the main title screen.  I played for the most part of PSVita but for some of the harder S-Ranks it was handy to use cross save with PS3 and use the full controller.

So far I've been unable to see if there is a cross save option with Stealth Inc 2 and googling has not helped much to find out so does anyone know if there is cross save with this version.

3 hours ago, markcavan said:

When I played "Stealth Inc" there was a cloud sync option from the main title screen.  I played for the most part of PSVita but for some of the harder S-Ranks it was handy to use cross save with PS3 and use the full controller.

So far I've been unable to see if there is a cross save option with Stealth Inc 2 and googling has not helped much to find out so does anyone know if there is cross save with this version.

However, another disappointment for those hoping to make use of the wider PlayStation ecosystem is that, while the game is cross-buy, the save files are too large for Curve to make use of the cross-save functionality. In other words, your progress on each console will be quite distinct.

Source

5 hours ago, markcavan said:

Well that really sucks but thanks for confirming.  Will see how I get on on the PSVita, hopefully will be able to complete it on that.

If you do, post the save data size. Curious how it compares to other cross-save games.