Trophy Heads Up

ImAPirateSoSueMe

Hey everyone, so I've been playing this on Xbox One for a while now and have gotten quite a lot of achievements from it and just wanted to clarify for those that don't know, you HAVE to be playing against real players to get any credit for the trophies.

Playing against AI teams won't give you any trophies, even the simple one for playing a match while in a party.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ImAPirateSoSueMe said:

Hey everyone, so I've been playing this on Xbox One for a while now and have gotten quite a lot of achievements from it and just wanted to clarify for those that don't know, you HAVE to be playing against real players to get any credit for the trophies.

Playing against AI teams won't give you any trophies, even the simple one for playing a match while in a party.

By any chance would you know if I buy the founders pack on PS4, will I be able to get the Fernando skin for Ares in the PC version of Smite? I was going to start playing this on Steam but figured I'd wait and see if it gets released on PS4, now I want to know if I'll be able to get the skin. I imagine I can because I have the accounts linked but it would be nice to know for sure.