Cannot Breed Monsters

MooseSketts

While playing My Singing Monsters tonight I clicked on the Breeding Structure to breed some monsters and my game froze.  I had to restart my PS Vita because, once out of the game, my actual system wound up freezing.  After the system restart I opened MSM again and come to find out that on any island if I click on the "breed" option on the Breeding Structure the game freezes and I immediately get the C2-12828-1 error code.  

I was wondering if anyone else experienced this while playing this game.  Will I have to uninstall MSM and reinstall it?  Will rebuilding the database help (I read this online but I even doubt this does anything useful because I've never had luck with it)?  

This is the only game I get this error code and I have had this happen once before with Fat Princess Piece Of Crap.  With Fat Princess, long story short, rebuildling the database did nothing and I had to restart from scratch since my backed up saved data got corrupted.  I guess what it comes down to is I'm a bit hesitant on doing anything for fear of losing all my progress in MSM since it's taken me months to get where I'm at.  

• 7 months later...
  • 10 months later...
On 9/7/2017 at 10:05 AM, GRIM-REAPERx1984 said:

my last trophy wont pop and I buy the monster with diamonds so it wouldn't take as long any idea why trophy don't pop???

Not sure if you still need the last trophy, but I think that by the time you get to the last island there is only one monster needed.  It's been a while since I played, but according to the trophy guide here it says you will need the Quarrister.