Sort Games by total number of trophies available

Nimoy

I am aware that sorting by percentage is already available but it is calculated the same way that the actual PSN is done, which is weighted by the value of the trophy.  For example, a Vita game that I was missing a gold & silver trophy on showed as 60% complete on PSN Profiles & the PSN, but if calculated using the actual number of trophies available it would be 86% (12/14 in this case) complete.

I would prefer to see the missing trophy percentage, because it's irrelevant to me if I'm missing a bronze, silver, or gold, all I care about is how close I am to 100% of the trophies available.  Granted, most of the time it will probably be a gold but there's no convenient way to see what is close to 100% without being able to sort by the percentage of total trophies (disregarding platinum) available, especially on games with a smaller list.

Thank you.

• Like 1

Rise of the Tomb Raider has 65 base game trophies. This is because it copied the achievements off Xbox, which had many achievements of tiny value, so the trophy list got one gold and lots and lots of bronze. Since I think all games with a platinum are required to have at least one gold (I haven't seen otherwise anywhere), and the max base points is 1230, I think that means 66 is the absolute max of base game trophies. 

Another game with many base trophies I know is Life Is Strange, with 61.