Are any of the trophies glitched?

4 hours ago, TheSilverEdge said:

I've completed the game on Proud Mode and the Reports say that I've finished the story completely for the "Storyteller" trophy but the trophy won't pop. I'm also missing "Strongest Link" even though I've unlocked all nodes on an Ability Link Board.

Check your completion rate in your journal for Storyteller. You'll see there's a lot to do to get 100% story apart from just finishing the story. :P

You'll get a message if you got all the nodes on an ability board. Chances are, you didn't get them all. There is probably some more which require a different disposition to obtain.

44 minutes ago, wOlwOsh said:

Most Dream Eaters have hidden abilities you unlock by switching an DE's disposition, so you'll only unlock the throphy if you also have those. Some Dream Eaters like Meowjesty don't have secret abilities, but most have.

What does it mean to switch Dream Eaters disposition and how do you do it?

6 hours ago, Griffon234 said:

Check your completion rate in your journal for Storyteller. You'll see there's a lot to do to get 100% story apart from just finishing the story. :P

You'll get a message if you got all the nodes on an ability board. Chances are, you didn't get them all. There is probably some more which require a different disposition to obtain.

I have the Micky token for the story. What more can I do?