Important Farming Question!

JOEYGGDXDREAPER7

Hey, I have been playing this game for a good amount of time (been doing a lot of stuff in the game). I am currently in the Floor 36-38 area. My question is where do you find the Bowling Stomper Blueprint? I have looked everywhere all over and cant seem to find it.

- Can you buy it from a shop, if so what floor can you buy it from?

- Is it more likely to appear in the High 20's (26-29), or low 30's (31-35), or high 30's (36-39)?
- Did you find it in a standard chest, a silver chest, or a gold chest?

- What floor and chest type should I farm?

- Should I farm Treasure Tubers? If so, what floor?

Please any help would be greatly appreciated? (P.S. I do not want to hear about what you found on the internet, have looked all over lol.......please tell me from your personal experience)

Also, on a side note, I am looking for the Splatter 13 Armor set, if you could answer the same questions I listed above for this armor set, I would be very thankful (but the Bowling Stomper is my priority)

Update: I finally found the Bowling Stomper blueprint!
First, make sure you have cleared Floor 30.

Second, farm the treasure tuber on Floor 27, I can confirm after trying numerous ways to farm this blueprint for VERY LONG periods of time, this is the only way I found to get this Blueprint to drop.

I would still love any information anyone could give though on how to obtain the Splatter 13 Armor Set Blueprint. (Am still looking for the Headgear and Boots Blueprints).

• 2 months later...