About the co-op

MoreTheVictim

Coop is a seperate part of the game from the 1p campaign. You can elect whether you bother with it or not. There is also a separate competitive MP.

Th single player experience does not involve either form of MP.

I asked if it is easier done solo not what it has to do with the MP and SP.

I don't like organizing game sessions and gather people to play stupid co-op, you see.

Edited by MrCostari

There are difficulty settings, you can play with random people online but it doesn't seem to unlock trophies, however there is 2 player split-screen co-op which will unlock the trophies for you, if that's what you're after. Co-op and multiplayer are tied together in the aspect that levelling in one [while in public matches] levels you in both, so by playing one you can unlock better gear for the other.

As for going solo, I'm not positive, as I played once with randoms on the 'casual' setting, apparently, and it was fairly challenging, actually, just from the sheer amount of enemies that was rushing us. It would probably be best to organise for co-op if you bother with it at all.

Edited by lucifermoloch

I'd pick co-op with people. It is fairly easy but you can change the difficulty mode. I haven't had any problems with getting the trophies and I've done it online.

Or you could play it splitscreen but I wouldn't advise that because the vision will be crappy for the second player. Because the objective is in the middle of his screen.

Yeah i'm not sure what's with the online co-op. Some people said they had no problems with online trophies, but i tried everything and they just wouldn't unlock.

For the record, i did it by myself in split screen with two controllers. That's how easy it is.

Yeah i'm not sure what's with the online co-op. Some people said they had no problems with online trophies, but i tried everything and they just wouldn't unlock.

For the record, i did it by myself in split screen with two controllers. That's how easy it is.

Hehe, that's pretty epic. Did you just left the 2nd character back at start?